Cabinetry Delivery, Production Worker, Machine Operator, Wood Finishing - Cabinetry (3)
SALEM, Virginia, United StatesShop Salem
- You will be responsible for the cabinet delivery needs for a medium sized commercial and residential cabinetry company.
- You will work at the Salem assembly facility and perform woodworking shop tasks when not delivering product. Previous woodworking experience with machinery and wood finishing skills is a plus.
- You will work in a team environment and will be able to work and cross-train in other departments as production needs vary.
- You will also have the opportunity to cross train with finishing and countertops department to produce a high-quality product.
- You will possess strong problem-solving skills and work through obstacles and meet department goals.
- You will be an integral part of our safety team and be knowledgeable of Safety Data Sheets of the materials in the finishing department.
- Ideal Cabinets is a drug-free workplace.
About the Company
- Ideal Cabinets is a 52-year-old family owned and operated cabinetry company with an exceptional reputation for quality and customer satisfaction.
- Three showroom locations in Southwest and Central Virginia and a manufacturing location in Salem Virginia.
- Ideal Cabinets Culture is “values driven” to promote a workforce that is engaged and quality oriented.
- A high level of respect and trust is consistent in day-to-day life.
- Ideal Cabinets has an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau.
- Recognized by Roanoker Magazine as “Platinum Level” by customer survey in the Roanoke Valley.
- Highest rated supplier of both residential and commercial cabinetry in the Roanoke Valley Region.
What are we looking for?
- Previous cabinet delivery and cabinet building experience in a production environment or knowledge of wood manufacturing.
- Knowledge of wood finishing is a plus.
- Knowledge of, or ability to learn woodworking machinery such as CNC, Edgebander, Boring machine.
- Safety conscious to maintaining a clean and safe work area.
- Candidates will have to be able to pass a background check.
- Knowledge of wood finishing materials and the application of paint, stain, and clear coats.
- Knowledge of OSHA Safety Data Sheets is a plus.
- Motivated self-starter with the desire for continuous improvement.
- High level of energy, enthusiasm, and optimism as well as a sense of urgency and passion for excellence.
- Ethical, quality-oriented individual capable of managing multiple projects in a team environment.