Cabinetry Delivery Driver - Salem, VA
Salem, Virginia, United StatesTransportation
About the Company
- Ideal Cabinets is a 52-year-old family owned and operated cabinetry company with an exceptional reputation for quality and customer satisfaction.
- Three showroom locations in Southwest and Central Virginia and a manufacturing location in Salem Virginia. Position will require driving box delivery truck to these locations as well as customer locations.
- Ideal Cabinets Culture is “values driven” to promote a workforce that is engaged and Quality oriented.
- A high level of respect and trust is consistent in day-to-day life.
- Ideal Cabinets has an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau.
- Recognized by Roanoker Magazine as “Platinum Level” by customer survey in the Roanoke Valley.
- Highest rated supplier of both residential and commercial cabinetry in the Roanoke Valley Region.
- In this role, you will be responsible for the delivery needs for our residential and commercial cabinetry production.
- You will work in a team environment and will be able to work and cross train in other departments as production needs vary.
- You will work to deliver cabinets and materials related to residential and commercial projects.
- You will interact with homeowners and contractors in order to ensure projects and delivered to the correct destination on time.
- You will possess strong problem-solving skills and work through obstacles and meet department goals.
- You will be an integral part of our manufacturing team and be willing to be cross trained in other production related departments.
- 3-5 years of delivery and driving a box delivery van.
- Experience in managing and maintaining a clean and safe work area.
- Ability to safely lift heavy objects (50 -70 lbs. +) occasionally.
- Minimum age of 21 years with a clean driving record.
- High level of energy, enthusiasm, and optimism as well as a sense of urgency and passion for excellence.
- Additional duties of Warehousing and Inventory Control.
- Ability to pass a DOT physical.
- Ability to operate a forklift and other material handling equipment with proper training and certification.
- Maintaining a clean, safe work area and environment Position.